Having trouble finding a great Subwoofer For Onkyo Receiver? We understand your problem. We have gone through all resources on the internet to make a comprehensive list of the Best Subwoofer For Onkyo Receiver available in the market today. Based on expert reviews, we ranked them. We've listed our top-ranked picks, including the top-selling Subwoofer For Onkyo Receiver. See our ranking below!
Comparison Chart for Best Subwoofer For Onkyo Receiver
We have curated an extensive list of the top 10 subwoofer for onkyo receiver. Our team reviewed 48948 resources before putting any suggestions for the subwoofer for onkyo receiver in this article. So, check out the list below that’s found after long hours of research.
Comparison Chart of Top 10 subwoofer for onkyo receiver
|1||Onkyo TX-SR494 AV Receiver with 4K Ultra HD - Dolby Atmos - DTS: X - Hi-Res Audio (2019 Model)||9.8||Check Price On Amazon|
|2||Polk Audio PSW10 10" Powered Subwoofer - Power Port Technology||9.8||Check Price On Amazon|
|3||Subwoofer Cable (10 Feet)||9.8||Check Price On Amazon|
|4||Onkyo HT-S3900 5.1-Channel Home Theater Receiver/Speaker Package||9.6||Check Price On Amazon|
|5||Onkyo TX-8220 2 Home Audio Channel Stereo Receiver with Bluetooth||9.6||Check Price On Amazon|
|6||Onkyo HT-S3910 Home Audio Theater Receiver and Speaker Package||9||Check Price On Amazon|
|7||Denon AVR-S540BT Receiver, 5.2 channel||9||Check Price On Amazon|
|8||Sony STR-DH790 7.2-ch Surround Sound Home Theater AV Receiver: 4K HDR||8.6||Check Price On Amazon|
|9||Onkyo TX-RZ840 Smart AV Receiver with 4K Ultra HD - Dolby Atmos - AirPlay 2 - IMAX Enhanced (2019 Model)||8.2||Check Price On Amazon|
|10||Klipsch Synergy Black Label Sub-100 10” Front-Firing Subwoofer with 150 Watts of continuous power||8.2||Check Price On Amazon|
1. Onkyo TX-SR494 AV Receiver with 4K Ultra HD - Dolby Atmos - DTS: X - Hi-Res Audio (2019 Model)
- 160 watts per channel
- Supports 4K/60p and HDR (HDR10, HLG, Dolby Vision, BT.2020)
- 5.2.2-ch Dolby Atmos and DTS:X playback
- Dolby Atmos Height Virtualizer* and DTS Virtual:X
- AccuEQ with subwoofer EQ and AccuReflex
2. Polk Audio PSW10 10″ Powered Subwoofer – Power Port Technology
- POWERED SUBWOOFER FOR EXTRA BASS & PUNCH – A 10-inch Dynamic Balance woofer & a uniquely configured directed port provides accurate bass with added depth that brings your music and movies alive.
- LOUDER CLEARER SOUND EVEN AT HIGH VOLUME – Enjoy a thrilling yet balanced music experience with rich, deep sound, even at low frequencies.
- DOUBLE THE AMPLIFIER POWER TO 100 Watts of Dynamic Power with its in-built 50-watt RMS amp.
- EASY TO INTEGRATE WITH EXISTING SYSTEMS – Hook up this sub to the receiver and upgrade your music sound instantly! Features continuously variable 80-160 Hz crossover and 40-160 Hz (-3dB) frequency response.
- A sleek detachable grille on the front, speaker and line-level inputs as well as speaker-level outputs on the back, and a Phase Toggle Switch for multiple subwoofers, make this sub cohesive and complete!.
3. Subwoofer Cable (10 Feet)
- CONNECTIVITY] FosPower’s premium Subwoofer single RCA male to single RCA male audio cable connects a subwoofer speaker to a stereo receiver, audio component or surround sound system.
- 24K GOLD-PLATED CONNECTORS] These cables are made from high quality 24k gold-plated connectors that are corrosion resistant and reduce tarnish.
- DUAL LAYER BRAIDED AND FOIL SHIELDING] The cables’ dual layer shields are braided with copper and protected by aluminum foil, which provides cable flexibility and greatly reduces unwanted EMI/RFI interference.
- PF INSULATOR] The cores of FosPower’s cables are covered with polyethylene foam (PF) dielectric insulator, which greatly minimizes signal loss.
- LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY] Includes a Limited Lifetime Warranty
4. Onkyo HT-S3900 5.1-Channel Home Theater Receiver/Speaker Package
- 120 W/Ch.
- HDMI 4 in/ 1 out pass-through of the latest Ultra HD 4K/60 Hz, video formats with HDR (high dynamic range) and HDCP 2.
- Dolby Trued and DTS-HD Master Audio decoding.
- Easily enjoy streaming music with Bluetooth wireless technology with Qualcomm apt Audio
- Includes high-quality six-piece surround-sound speaker system that’s just the right size for smaller living spaces.
5. Onkyo TX-8220 2 Home Audio Channel Stereo Receiver with Bluetooth
- MULTI-ROOM AUDIO.
- BLUETOOTH COMPATIBLE.
- MULTIPLE CONNECTIONS.
- HI-CURRENT AMP SYSTEM.
6. Onkyo HT-S3910 Home Audio Theater Receiver and Speaker Package
- COMPLETE SOUND.
- BLUETOOTH COMPATIBLE.
- DTS PLAYBACK.
- DOLBY ATMOS.
7. Denon AVR-S540BT Receiver
- MAKE THE MOST OF YOUR 4K UHD TV – At 140W per channel, the Denon AVR-S540BT receiver delivers exceptional brightness and contrast, and supports HLG, HDR, BT.
- YOUR FAVORITE MUSIC AT YOUR FINGERTIPS – With built-in Bluetooth, play music from eight different devices, and create an integrated multi-room audio system with Denon HEOS LINK.
- OUR EASY ON-SCREEN SETUP ASSISTANT walks you through clear simple instructions to connect your TV, specific EQ settings and helps you optimize your surround sound.
- FOUR QUICK SELECT BUTTONS ON THE FRONT PANEL help you store your preferred audio settings for television, Blu-Ray, and more, and allows you to switch between them quickly.
- With its 100-year legacy and Japanese precision technology, Denon AV Receiver S540BT DELIVERS MULTI-DIMENSIONAL SURROUND SOUND with 5.
- CONVENIENT CONTROL – Connect the AVR with your Smart TV Remote and access all your speaker sources and surround mode selections using just one remote, or download the Denon 500 Series Remote App for iOS and Android and control the AVR through your phone.
8. Sony STR-DH790 7.2-ch Surround Sound Home Theater AV Receiver: 4K HDR
- CINEMATIC SOUND AT HOME: Enjoy your favorite movies, TV shows and more with theater like sound in the comfort of your home.
- BREATHTAKING AUDIO: Dolby Atmos and DTS:X deliver multi-dimensional and object-based surround sound
- STUNNING 4K QUALITY: 4K HDR pass through with support for Dolby Vision, HDR10, and Hybrid Log Gamma provides greater and clearer color, contrast, and brightness.
- GET CONNECTED: 4 in/1 out HDMI each and 1 optical / 1 coaxial digital and analog audio connections
- AUTO CALIBRATION: Advanced D.C.A.C. analyzes and adjusts the audio for optimal sound in every room
- SMARTER CONNECTIVITY: Stream music and use Bluetooth Standby turn on the receiver from your phone
- LOW PROFILE DESIGN: STRDH790 Bluetooth receiver measures 5 1/4″ tall to fit into most AV cabinets
- PURE DIRECT FUNCTION: Suppresses front panel noise to provide higher-fidelity sound from all inputs
- IN THE BOX: AV receivers include a calibration microphone, FM antenna, remote control and batteries
9. Onkyo TX-RZ840 Smart AV Receiver with 4K Ultra HD - Dolby Atmos - AirPlay 2 - IMAX Enhanced (2019 Model)
- 250 watts Channel
- Supports 4K/60p and HDR (HDR10, hlg, Dolby vision, BT.2020)
- 5.2.2-Ch Dolby Atmos and DTS: x playback
- Dolby Atmos height virtualize* and DTS virtual: x
- Accueq with subwoofer EQ and accureflex
10. Klipsch Synergy Black Label Sub-100 10” Front-Firing Subwoofer with 150 Watts of continuous power
- Spun copper front-firing Cerametallic woofers
- 10-inch, front-firing driver
- 150 watts continuous, 300 watts dynamic power
- Strong, flexible, removable grille
- All digital amplifier for high-efficiency and true-to-source sound accuracy
- Must be connected to AV Receiver, processor, or pre-amp
- Contemporary finish to integrate with any decor with ease
- Dimensions: 14” H x 12.5” W x 15.7” D
- What’s in the box: (1) Sub-100 Subwoofer and power cord – connection wires not included
- Place your subwoofer in a corner for optimal performance
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Subwoofer For Onkyo Receiver currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Subwoofer For Onkyo Receiver based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Subwoofer For Onkyo Receiver before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Subwoofer For Onkyo Receiver they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Subwoofer For Onkyo Receiver, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Subwoofer For Onkyo Receiver before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Subwoofer For Onkyo Receiver will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Subwoofer For Onkyo Receiver if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Subwoofer For Onkyo Receiver on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.