Are you looking for Pci Usb 3.0 Card Reviews? It is quite common to be confused over which is the Best Pci Usb 3.0 Card to buy. This dilemma arises due to the existence of various types of Pci Usb 3.0 Card that are present in the market. To reduce your conundrum, our experts have researched 50591 of feedback online and shortlisted them. This comprehensive guide is created for those who are looking for only the ideal products. We have tried to give you a suggestion of how you can pick the top Pci Usb 3.0 Card available in the market. Take a look-
Comparison Chart for Best Pci Usb 3.0 Card
We found 50591 reviews when researching. We have considered users feedback on the pci usb 3.0 card and our suggestions includes only the finest of them in this article.
Comparison Chart of Top 10 pci usb 3.0 card
|1||Inateck PCI-E to USB 3.0 (5 Ports) PCI Express Card and 15-Pin Power Connector, Red (KT5001)||9.8||Check Price On Amazon|
|2||Inateck 2 Port PCIe USB 3.0 Card with Internal USB 3.0 20-Pin Connector - Expand Another Two USB 3.0 Ports||9.6||Check Price On Amazon|
|3||Inateck PCIe to USB 3.2 Gen 2 Card with 20 Gbps Bandwidth||9.6||Check Price On Amazon|
|4||FebSmart PCIE 4-Ports Superspeed 5Gbps USB 3.0 Expansion Card for Windows Server XP Vista||9.4||Check Price On Amazon|
|5||StarTech.com 4 Port PCI SuperSpeed USB 3.0 Adapter Card with SATA/SP4 Power - Quad Port PCI USB 3 Controller Card (PCIUSB3S4)||9.2||Check Price On Amazon|
|6||PCI-E to USB3.0 Super Fast Expansion Card 4 Ports(1xUSB-C-3xUSB-A)||9.2||Check Price On Amazon|
|7||Tiergrade Superspeed 7 Ports PCI-E to USB 3.0 Expansion Card with 15-Pin SATA Power Connector - PCI Express(PCIe) Expansion Card USB Card for Desktop PC Support Windows 10/8.1/8/7/XP||8.8||Check Price On Amazon|
|8||FebSmart 2 Ports USB 3.0 Super Fast 5Gbps PCI Express (PCIe) Expansion Card for Windows Server||8.8||Check Price On Amazon|
|9||FebSmart 4 Ports USB 3.0 Super Fast 5Gbps PCI Express (PCIe) Expansion Card for Windows Server||8.6||Check Price On Amazon|
|10||PCI-E to USB 3.0 7-Port(2X USB-C - 5X USB-A ) Expansion Card||8.2||Check Price On Amazon|
1. Inateck PCI-E to USB 3.0 (5 Ports) PCI Express Card and 15-Pin Power Connector, Red (KT5001)
- PCIe USB 3.
- One Step Update your Computer to 5 ports USB3.
- Backwards compatible with USB 2.
- With easy installation, this USB 3.
- Windows XP and Vista Users Please Note: Due to OS limitations, the real transfer speed after installation of the respective drivers will be located between the level of USB 2.
2. Inateck 2 Port PCIe USB 3.0 Card with Internal USB 3.0 20-Pin Connector – Expand Another Two USB 3.0 Ports
- No additional power supply for normal recognition and operation needed anymore, One Step Update your Windows Computer to USB3.
- Super Speed USB 3.
- Compatible with Windows XP/ Vista/ 7/ 8/ 10.
- With quick and easy installation, this USB 3.
- Package: 1x USB3.
3. Inateck PCIe to USB 3.2 Gen 2 Card with 20 Gbps Bandwidth
- Multi-ports PCIe to USB 3.
- Fast-Speed Transfer: The USB Type-A port near the PCIe interface exclusively takes 10 Gbps bandwidth.
- Wide Compatibility: The extension card is compatible with Windows 7, 8, 10, and Mac OS 10.
- Simple Installation: The product draws power directly from the PCIe slot on the motherboard.
- Safety First: The USB Type-A ports support a maximum 5W power, and the USB Type-C ports 15W.
4. FebSmart PCIE 4-Ports Superspeed 5Gbps USB 3.0 Expansion Card for Windows Server XP Vista
- This FS-U4L-Pro will allow users add 4X USB 3.
- Build in FebSmart Self-Powered Technology.
- Based on RENESAS high performance chipset with more advance technology.
- Compatible System: 1.
- WARNING: 1.
5. StarTech.com 4 Port PCI SuperSpeed USB 3.0 Adapter Card with SATA/SP4 Power – Quad Port PCI USB 3 Controller Card (PCIUSB3S4)
- ADD 4x SUPERSPEED USB 3.
- TRANSFER SPEEDS: Achieve speeds up to the maximum of your PCI bus (1.
- OPTIONAL POWER: USB PCI expansion card features SATA & SP4 power ports to supply supplemental power to the USB ports (when motherboard power is insufficient); Power can be connected to SATA or SP4 port to provide up to 5V 0.
- STANDARD PROFILE & LOW PROFILE BRACKET: PCI USB card comes with a full-profile (standard) bracket pre-installed with a low-profile (half height) bracket included for versatile installation in both low-profile and full-profile computer systems.
6. PCI-E to USB3.0 Super Fast Expansion Card 4 Ports(1xUSB-C-3xUSB-A)
- Multiple USB Interfaces】Update your computer to 4 ports USB3.
- Improve Work Quality and Efficiency】Superspeed USB3.
- Widely Compatibility】Operating system supports windows win 7/8/10 / XP, server 2008 R2 32/64-bit, and Mac 0s (10.
- Easy to Install】Shut down the PC, unplug the power supply, remove the PC case, push the card in pcie socket and tighten the screws,and close the PC case cover, turn on the PC and install the driver.
- Friendly Customer Service】For defective products, can get a 60-day worry-free replacement, a 180-day worry-free warranty and friendly customer service.
7. Tiergrade Superspeed 7 Ports PCI-E to USB 3.0 Expansion Card with 15-Pin SATA Power Connector – PCI Express(PCIe) Expansion Card USB Card for Desktop PC Support Windows 10/8.1/8/7/XP
- Big Expansion: Provides seven external USB 3.
- SuperSpeed USB 3.
- Good Compatibility: Support Windows 10 / 8 / 7 / Vista / XP (32/64-bit) and more operating system; Backwards compatible with USB 2.
- Stable Power Supply: Equipped with a power management chip plus 15-Pin SATA power cable, which supplies 5V/2.
- What You Get: 1x USB 3.
8. FebSmart 2 Ports USB 3.0 Super Fast 5Gbps PCI Express (PCIe) Expansion Card for Windows Server
- This FS-U2-Pro will add 2-USB 3.
- Build in FebSmart Self-Powered Technology: Users do not need to plug any additional power cable on board (only PCIe slot) and get each port 2A (4A in total) max power supply for high power-consuming USB device like Hard drive discs etc.
- Based on RENESAS high performance chipset with more technology.
- Compatible System:1.
9. FebSmart 4 Ports USB 3.0 Super Fast 5Gbps PCI Express (PCIe) Expansion Card for Windows Server
- This FS-U4-Pro will add four USB 3.
- Build in FebSmart Self-Powered Technology-Users do not need to plug any additional power cable on board (only PCIe slot) and get each port 2A (8A in total) max power supply for high power-consuming data device like Hard drive disc.
- Based on RENESAS high performance chipset with more technology.
- Compatible System: 1.
10. PCI-E to USB 3.0 7-Port(2X USB-C – 5X USB-A ) Expansion Card
- Maximum extension,Most USB interfaces】 Update your Computer to 7 ports USB3.
- Improve quality and efficiency】 supports transfer rates of up to 5Gbps copying HD videos, music, photos,data files between USB devices and the computer at blazing fast speeds.
- Widely compatibility】 USB3.
- Easy to install】Shut down the PC, unplug the power supply,remove the PC case,push the card in pcie socket and tighten the screws,and Close the PC case cover, turn on the PC and install the driver.
- Lifetime warranty】You can get 180 day worry-free warranty and friendly customer service.
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Pci Usb 3.0 Card currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Pci Usb 3.0 Card based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Pci Usb 3.0 Card before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Pci Usb 3.0 Card they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Pci Usb 3.0 Card, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Pci Usb 3.0 Card before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Pci Usb 3.0 Card will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Pci Usb 3.0 Card if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Pci Usb 3.0 Card on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.