Are you on the hunt for the 240 Rear Motorcycle Tire? You have landed in the perfect place. We have worked to save you the time and hassle of going through thousands of reviews. Do not fret if you are struggling to figure out the Best 240 Rear Motorcycle Tire in the market. We have compiled an extensive list of the top 10 240 Rear Motorcycle Tire for your convenience. Check out the list below!
Comparison Chart for Best 240 Rear Motorcycle Tire
In this article we've included our suggestions for the Best 240 Rear Motorcycle Tire after analyzing 48122 reviews. Hopefully, you will be able to find exactly the product you’re looking for.
Comparison Chart of Top 10 240 rear motorcycle tire
|1||Shinko 005 Advance Rear Motorcycle Tire 240/40R-18 (79V) for Harley-Davidson CVO V-Rod VRSCSE 2006||9.8||Check Price On Amazon|
|2||Pirelli Night Dragon Rear Tire (240/40R-18)||9.4||Check Price On Amazon|
|3||Pirelli Diablo Sport/Custom Radial Rear Tire - 240/40-18 1682600||9.4||Check Price On Amazon|
|4||Shinko 005 Advance Rear 240/40R18 Motorcycle Tire||9||Check Price On Amazon|
|5||Michelin Scorcher 11 Harley-Davidson® Rear Motorcycle Tire 240/40R-18 (79V) - Fits: Harley-Davidson® CVO Softail Breakout FXSBSE® 2013-2014||9||Check Price On Amazon|
|6||Bridgestone Excedra G852 Cruiser Rear Motorcycle Tire 240/55-16||8.8||Check Price On Amazon|
|7||Dunlop Elite 3 Rear 240/40R18 Motorcycle Tire||8.4||Check Price On Amazon|
|8||Dunlop Elite 3 240/40R18 Rear Tire 45091919||8.4||Check Price On Amazon|
|9||Avon Tire Cobra Chrome Rear Tire (240/40R-18)||8.4||Check Price On Amazon|
|10||240/55R-16 (86V) Bridgestone Exedra Max Rear Motorcycle Tire for Suzuki Boulevard C109R VLR1800 2008-2009||8.4||Check Price On Amazon|
1. Shinko 005 Advance Rear Motorcycle Tire 240/40R-18 (79V) for Harley-Davidson CVO V-Rod VRSCSE 2006
- Specially designed tread grooves help dissipate water efficiently on wet surfaces.
- Intermediate rubber compound.
- Aramid belts enhance high speed performance.
- DOT Compliant.
2. Pirelli Night Dragon Rear Tire (240/40R-18)
- Where performance meets the road: a specific tire for high-performance Harley-Davidson® and custom motorcycles.
- Better adherence, road holding and look than standard tires for custom / cruiser motorcycles.
- Designed for custom motorcyclists that need tires with high performance on the straight and inclining, but with excellent grip and a higher mileage.
- Excellent performance and great fun to ride with a good balance between reliability and life of the tire.
- Optimized for the new V-twin engines with more power and higher torque.
3. Pirelli Diablo Sport/Custom Radial Rear Tire – 240/40-18 1682600
- The first W-rated custom tire meets the requests of sport bike builders and riders
- A perfect match for Trac Dynamics Big Wheel 240 kits; see Sportbike section
- State-of-the-art ride and performance creates the new benchmark for the custom market
- Patented steel-belted technology provides zero tire growth
- W-rated for speeds up to 168mph
4. Shinko 005 Advance Rear 240/40R18 Motorcycle Tire
- The Shinko Advance 005 Radial tire has a large block type tread pattern with excellent braking, cornering and acceleration characteristics.
- Meets the demanding safety requirements to be ridden on the street.
5. Michelin Scorcher 11 Harley-Davidson® Rear Motorcycle Tire 240/40R-18 (79V) – Fits: Harley-Davidson® CVO Softail Breakout FXSBSE® 2013-2014
- Original equipment on these Harley-Davidson motorcycles, with approved fitments for additional model years: Sportster SuperLow, V-Rod Muscle and V-Rod Night Rod Special.
- Excellent tread life derived from Michelin’s championship-winning race tires, newly developed rubber compounds combine durability and high performance.
- Precise handling the latest generation of Michelin radial technology allows for easy maneuverability and impressive agility.
6. Bridgestone Excedra G852 Cruiser Rear Motorcycle Tire 240/55-16
- Original Equipment (OE) tire on select motorcycles.
7. Dunlop Elite 3 Rear 240/40R18 Motorcycle Tire
8. Dunlop Elite 3 240/40R18 Rear Tire 45091919
- New Dunlop Elite 3 240/40R18 Rear
- Manufacturer Part Number: 45091919 (Elite 3)
- Item only fits specific models listed. The picture could be generic.
- Message us with VIN/HULL for fast fitment verification.
- Color: Blk | Size: 240/40R18
9. Avon Tire Cobra Chrome Rear Tire (240/40R-18)
- Receive a $20 Reward by mail when you purchase ONE eligible Avon tire (Cobra Chrome) – OR, receive $60 if you purchase a SET, see our Combos! – between February 1st and October 31st, 2021!* *For additional details, terms and conditions, please visit Avon.
- The Avon Cobra Chrome offers premium performance and a stylish Cobra themed design.
- Unique Tire Design with Detailed Aesthetic Features – Bespoke snake skin appearance and embossed Cobra head logo.
- Excellent Wet Braking and Stability – Enhanced compounds and new construction deliver improved stopping distances in wet braking tests.
- High Stability in All Conditions Delivering Precise Feel and Tire Feedback – Avon’s latest tech pattern and advanced construction produces over a 5% larger tire footprint compare to Avon Cobra.
10. 240/55R-16 (86V) Bridgestone Exedra Max Rear Motorcycle Tire for Suzuki Boulevard C109R VLR1800 2008-2009
- Specific rubber compound for cruiser applications provides long mileage.
- Unique wide shape of tire profile supports touring-type riding while reducing fatigue.
- Rubber compounds and tread patterns enhance water evacuation and both dry and wet grip.
240 Rear Motorcycle Tire Buying GuideDoes the thought of finding a great 240 Rear Motorcycle Tire stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying 240 Rear Motorcycle Tire in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect 240 Rear Motorcycle Tire for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about 240 Rear Motorcycle Tire Reviews. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.But that’s not always easy, right? That's why we've taken time to compile a list of the best 240 Rear Motorcycle Tire in today's market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best 240 Rear Motorcycle Tire currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top 240 Rear Motorcycle Tire based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the 240 Rear Motorcycle Tire before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the 240 Rear Motorcycle Tire they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good 240 Rear Motorcycle Tire, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your 240 Rear Motorcycle Tire before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable 240 Rear Motorcycle Tire will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good 240 Rear Motorcycle Tire if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated 240 Rear Motorcycle Tire on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.